Date of last update: 24 February 2022, v 2.0
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1.1 https://www.low6.com is a corporate website operated by Low 6 Limited.
1.2 Low 6 Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10799636, and our registered office is currently located at 1 Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ, England.
1.3 Low 6 Limited is part of the Low6 group of companies which includes, without limitation, Low6 USA Inc. (incorporated in Delaware, USA), Ultimate Fan Live Limited (incorporated in England and Wales) and Loop FE Limited (incorporated in England and Wales).
1.5 To contact us, please email [email protected].
2. BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
2.2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use out site.
3. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
3.2 If you acquire services from us, or play any of our products, then additional terms will apply to those services / products which are made available alongside the services / products.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
4.1 We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
5. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
5.1 Our site is made available free of charge.
5.2 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6. WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
6.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
7. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
7.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
7.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
7.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
7.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
7.5 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7.6 You must not use the material to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing.
7.8 Above all, you must not use the site or material for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law.
8. NO TEXT OR DATA MINING, OR WEB SCRAPING
8.1 You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
· Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
· Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
8.2 The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
8.3 This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
9. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
9.1 The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
9.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
10.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
10.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
11.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
· We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
· Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services or products to you, which will be set out in the applicable terms.
11.2 If you are a business user:
· We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
· We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (i) use of, or inability to use, our site; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
· In particular, we will not be liable for: (i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings; (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.3 If you are a consumer user:
· Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
13.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
13.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
13.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
14. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
14.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
14.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
14.3 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
14.4 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
14.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
14.6 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
15. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
16. OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
16.1 “LOW 6”, “LOW 7”, “HIGH 6”, “HIGH 7”, “ULTIMATE FAN”, “UltimateFan (Figurative)” and “UF (Figurative)” are UK and EU registered trade marks of Low 6 Limited.
16.2 You are not permitted to use the above trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under “How you may use material on our site”.
Discover how gamifying your fan experience can drive revenue for your organisation today.